Let us manage your business needs for you.
Our Brilliant Management Resources team provides senior resources to assist clients with large or small-scale initiatives at varying levels. Our expert solutions commonly satisfy business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit and financial systems; however, we have the capabilities to manage demands of almost any capacity.
At vital points, our team will partner with our clients in one or more of the following ways:
Offering consultants who quickly understand your current state, draw from experience to provide guidance or support and create an action plan to achieve results.
Providing clients with proven consultants who can individually execute, lead or manage accounting, finance, tax and financial system-related projects. Assembling individuals or a team of individuals to help companies when workloads spike. Through the use of outside consulting resources, we can ease the strain on core staff without our clients having to add to their full-time headcount.
Get to know our client base.
We typically partner with the following profile:
- Corporate Controller
- Accounting Director
- Manager/Director of Financial Reporting
- Director of SEC Reporting
- Manager/Director of Tax/Treasury
- Manager/Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Manager/Director of Internal Audit
- Work within a variety of industries and entity types
- Small, mid-size and Fortune 500 companies
Get to know our consulting team.
Our consultants have the following experience:
- Public accounting and private industry experience
- Practical experience within all areas of corporate accounting, corporate finance, tax, treasury, internal audit, compliance and financial systems
- Large corporate accounting and finance experience
- MBAs and CPAs
- Experts in finance transformation, change management, M&A integration, ERP implementation
- And more
Additional areas of specialty
- Accounting, consolidations, reporting, leadership and execution
- Finance transformation, data analytics, change management
- Financial modeling, reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Technical accounting research and SEC reporting
- Tax preparation, compliance, research, provisioning and planning
- ERP, GL and BI systems support (pre/post-implementation)
- Internal audit, SOX compliance and risk assessment
- M&A integration, carve out and opening balance sheet
- Project management, administration and execution