Let us manage your business needs for you.
Our Brilliant Management Resources team provides consulting resources to assist clients with large or small-scale initiatives at varying levels. Our expert solutions commonly satisfy business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit and financial systems; however, we have the capabilities to manage demands of almost any capacity.
At vital points, our team will partner with our clients in one or more of the following ways:
Providing clients with proven consultants who can individually execute, lead or manage accounting, finance, tax and financial system-related projects.
Assembling individuals or a team of individuals to help companies when workloads spike. Through the use of outside consulting resources, we can ease the strain on core staff without our clients having to add to their full-time headcount.
Offering consultants who quickly understand your current state, draw from experience to provide guidance or support and create an action plan to achieve results.
Arranging consultants who are open to full-time positions and can immediately begin and grow into a long-term role position.
Get to know our client base.
We frequently partner with executive level accounting and finance officers. Our typical client profile includes:
- Titles of Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Controller, Accounting Director, Assistant Controller, SEC Director/Manager, Director/Manager of SOX, Plant Controller, Director/Manager of Financial Systems, Tax Director/Manager, Director/Manager of Internal Audit, Director/Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury Director/Manager, and more
- Company sizes from $100 million to $5 billion
- Industries including manufacturing, financial services, professional services, pharma, and more
Get to know our consulting team.
We represent a team of expert consultants with varying specialties, many of which include the following profile:
- Eight to 10 years of private industry and/or public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and CPA certifications
- Large corporate accounting and finance experience
- And more
Additional areas of specialty
- Accounting, consolidations and reporting leadership and execution
- Financial modeling, reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Technical accounting research and SEC reporting
- Tax preparation, compliance, research, provisioning and planning
- ERP, GL and BI systems support (including pre- and post-implementation)
- Internal audit, SOX compliance and risk assessment
- M&A integration, carve out and opening balance sheet
- Project management, administration and execution