Transforming the Way We Do Hiring
Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance, technology and business solutions for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. labor markets.
Our talent is brilliant as we represent some of the highest-quality professionals across the nation. We partner with businesses looking for consultative or permanent resources in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, financial systems and technology. Together with our resources, we provide the business solutions needed to help our clients achieve their goals. Many of our team members are former accounting and finance experts from the Big 4 audit and accounting firms who know the market and industry like no other.
Since our inception in 2009, we have ranked on major lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, and others.
We strive to #bebrilliant and offer a safe, fun and equal-opportunity environment for our team. Our fast-paced culture is filled with innovation, passion and hard work. We are dedicated to our craft and strive to transform the accounting, finance and technology space while helping to navigate the goals of our clients and candidates.
Are you an accounting, finance, audit, tax, data analytics or technology professional looking for guidance with your career management?
Brilliant specializes in direct-hire (permanent), contract/consulting/project resources and business solutions for within accounting, finance, audit, tax, data analytics, financial systems, technology and more for a wide-variety of industries. We place professionals and resources from entry-level through c-suite.
Whether you are a working professional looking for a career change, currently in transition, recently laid off due to Covid-19 or a new graduate looking for advice on how to enter the workforce, Brilliant team members can help.
Brilliant’s team of executive recruiters:
- Consult with accounting, finance, audit, tax, data analytics and technology professionals on a one-to-one basis to learn about your goals and career aspirations
- Walk you through every step of the interview process from phone interviews to Zoom interviews to salary negotiation and offer acceptance
- Keep you updated with industry trends and the state of the labor market in the ever-changing U.S. workforce.
- Champion your experience, talents and desires for your next role and match you based on both your technical needs and intangible goals.
Are you a hiring manager looking for help building your team or adding resources to your projects?
Brilliant partners with businesses in need of various solutions for their teams and projects. Whether it is a small or large-scale initiative, our team can provide the appropriate resources and expertise to get the job done and achieve your business goals.
Whether you need an interim professional to complete a project, a permanent resource to add to your team or a high-level executive to bridge various employment gaps, we have a network of more than 150,000 professionals ready to step in and help!
Brilliant’s team of business development managers:
- Consult with each hiring manager on a one-to-one basis to learn about your business and your hiring/business goals so we can connect you with the most qualified professional.
- Walk you through every step of the hiring process from how to conduct an interview to how to make an offer, and how to onboard your new team member.
- Keep you updated with industry trends and the state of the labor market so that you can stay informed with the ever-changing U.S. workforce regulations.
- Respect your needs and present you with talent that not only fits your technical requirements but meets your intangible wants such as culture fit, communication skills and ethical standards.