Connecting People and Opportunities
Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance and information technology for the Greater Chicago, South Florida and Dallas-Fort Worth labor markets. The firm represents high-quality accounting, finance and information technology talent and matches them with hiring companies throughout all industries.
Many of Brilliant’s team members include former hiring managers, and accounting and finance professionals from the Big 4 accounting firms, as well as other leading professionals in the industry.
Are you an accounting, finance or information technology professional looking for guidance with your career management?
Brilliant specializes in contract/staffing roles, permanent (direct-hire) opportunities, and consulting resources for accounting, finance and IT professionals of all levels – from entry-level through c-suite.
Whether you are a working professional looking for a career change, currently in transition, or a new graduate looking for advice on how to enter the workforce, Brilliant team members can help.
Brilliant’s team of executive recruiters:
- Consult with accounting, finance and IT professionals on a one-to-one basis to learn about your goals and career aspirations
- Walk you through every step of the interview process from phone interviews to in-person interviews to salary negotiation and offer acceptance
- Keep you updated with industry trends and the state of the labor market in the ever-changing U.S. workforce.
- Champion your experience, talents and desires for your next role and match you based on both your technical needs and intangible goals.
Are you a hiring manager looking for help building your team?
Brilliant specializes in placing accounting, finance, and IT professionals into temporary staffing roles, permanent (direct-hire) opportunities, and consulting resources for small to enterprise-level companies in Greater Chicago, South Florida and the Dallas Fort Worth labor markets.
Whether you need an interim professional to complete a project, a permanent resource to add to your team or a high-level executive to bridge various employment gaps, we have a network of more than 125,000 professionals ready to join your team!
Brilliant’s team of business development managers:
- Consult with each hiring manager on a one-to-one basis to learn about your business and your hiring goals so we can connect you with the most qualified professional.
- Walk you through every step of the hiring process from how conduct an interview to how to make an offer, and how to onboard your new team member.
- Keep you updated with industry trends and the state of the labor market so that you can stay informed with the ever-changing U.S. workforce regulations.
- Respect your needs and present you with talent that not only fit your technical requirements but meet your intangible wants such as culture fit, communication skills and ethical standards.