This well-rounded Treasury Analyst has more than 10 years of experience in global companies balancing multiple roles in treasury, financial planning and analysis, accounting, tax and insurance. Recent experience includes developing and implementing financial models to perform cash forecasting, revenue and capital expenditure analysis, and lease vs. buy with IRR/NPV. Systems experience includes Hyperion Essbase, Navision, Lawson and advanced Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Led the weekly and monthly cash forecasting and daily cash positions
- Performed monthly debt analyses including corresponding month-end close accounting duties
- Experienced with managing a debt portfolio including monitoring daily decisions for borrowing and repayments, monthly debt covenant calculations and external bank reporting
- Managed the integration of 400+ bank accounts during a merger and consolidated statements, bank reconciliations, data validation and more
- Created new reporting structure for capital expenditure payments by location and category
- Provided inter-company tracking/forecasting/trending for all debt instruments, managed the FX hedging and provided global cash forecasting