This dedicated Technology Trainer has 25 years of experience in organizational development. Expertise includes improving cross-functional team performance in highly complex settings. Recent experience includes producing a schoolwide learning structure to accommodate virtual learning, including implementing a new Learning Management System (LMS) using project management principles.
Additional qualifications include:
- Designed and implemented multiple train-the-trainer and professional development sessions in large and small groups, on virtual and hybrid teaching models, which improved learners’ proficiency rates from 91%-97% in one year
- Facilitated the rollout of 1:1 Apple iPads for 1,000+ students and 140 educators and co-developed training to support technology in the classroom
- Facilitated roll-out of 1:1 Chromebook program for 450 students and 40 educators
- Created and facilitated professional learning community meetings among teachers to utilize data analysis and evaluation to determine the success of learning initiatives, and then collaboratively designed subsequent learning opportunities to re-teach or extend learning, increasing learner engagement and achievement by 20%
- Developed professional development plans to support five direct reports
- Produced a new schoolwide learning structure and daily schedule to accommodate virtual learning, including implementing a new LMS using project management principles, leading to increased daily attendance rates to 99%