470413 | Contract
This professional Technical Architect has 20 years of experience within the technology function. Expertise includes leveraging technology to deliver organizational goals and customer-centric business outcomes with a strong understanding of data science, chatbots, intelligent data/image capture and machine learning. Process automation systems include MS Power Automate, UiPath, K2 Cloud, Power Apps and Low Code platforms.
Additional qualifications include:
- Led, designed and delivered workflow automation solutions, robotic process automation (RPA) tools
- Architected an automated process with HIPPA compliance using Azure cloud, Azure API management, Robotics Program Automation (RPA), MS Power Automate, Business Process Management (BPM) tool K2 Cloud, Microsoft Power BI, Angular JS, C#, and SQL Server
- Architected and delivered Patient Referral Process automation which increased revenue by 15%, labor savings by 33% and business user engagement by 18% and led the design and implementation to setup for machine learning algorithms and data transformation
- Led the business engagement, design and implementation of an automation process for patient Eligibility Referral System
- Streamlined the health insurance processing for uninsured patients and reduced the revenue leakage by 34% for hospitals