Sr. Business Systems Analyst
This outgoing Sr. Business Systems Analyst with a bachelor’s degree in General Sciences and a master’s degree in Business Analytics has 5 years of experience as a Data Architect, Systems Analyst and Quality Engineer. Recent experience includes developing stored procedures in conjunction to SSRS and Power BI reports, automating the process of visualizing data and obtaining static reports. Industry experience includes health care and technology. Systems experience includes SQL, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, SRSS, R, Tableau, Epic and Python.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed process automation, dashboard development, and analysis & forecasting models
- Developed and maintained pipelines utilizing SQL and Azure Data Factory to automate data importing from clients, halving data processing and load time from two weeks to one hour, per client
- Developed and executed intermediate-level Teradata SQL queries for data integrity validation
- Presented mappings and data integrity gaps to vendor and client management to document, resolve and begin development
- Analyzed and profiled data to translate business rules to technical source to target mappings (STTMs) mappings and mapped business data elements to Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) entity relationship diagrams (ERDs)