Senior Reporting Data Analyst
This strong Senior Reporting Data Analyst has an MBA in Finance, a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and more than 15 years of experience. Recent experience includes conducting deep-dive analysis into P&L line items, profitability, margins and variances. Industry experience includes technology, media, manufacturing and food. Systems experience includes Hyperion, Essbase, Visio, Congos, GEAC, PeopleSoft, BIQ and advanced Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed spend analytics data and expanded to include data from North America to globally
- Co-led the implementation of an internet-based budgeting and forecasting tool
- Managed fixed assets for the shared service organization utilizing Peoplesoft
- Was accountable for gaining approvals, transfer of assets from accounts payable, month-end close and initial transfer of all fixed assets from a legacy system
- Developed a process to measure case and overall profitability for the various brands segmented by grocery, drug, warehouse club, major chain liquor and independent liquor stores