Senior M&A, Treasury Consultant
This versatile Senior M&A/Treasury consultant with 14 years of experience has a bachelor’s degree in Finance and is a Certified Treasury Professional. Recent experience includes leading global treasury departments, investor relations and M&A advisory at both public and private companies. Industry experience includes retail/pharmaceutical, telecommunication, health care and real estate. Software experience includes Power BI, MS Dynamics, Hyperion, Sunsystems, Lawson, SunGard and Workday.
Additional qualifications include:
- Created, managed up to 1,100 global bank/investment accounts up to 275 entities
- Managed debt portfolios up to $900 million and due diligence items for financing in the U.S., Spain, France and Bolivia
- Executed LIBOR/EURIBOR borrowing notices and hedged interest rates with swaps and caps
- Developed an optimal capital structure for $560 million+ of asset purchases while maintaining covenant compliance
- Created the international treasury department for cash management, forecasting, modeling, merchant processing and risk management for a $400 million enterprise after its IPO