282485 | Contract
This strong Senior Accounting has a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 20 years of experience. Expertise includes broad exposure to month-end close, financial statement preparation, complex account reconciliations, budget preparation, fixed asset accounting, payroll, billing, AP, AR, audit preparation and process improvement. Industry experience includes manufacturing, distribution, professional services and government industries. Systems experience includes JD Edwards, CCH Tagetik, Accounting and Fixed Asset CS, AS/400, Mapics, INxSQL and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Completed journal entries, financial statements, payroll, taxes and other requests by management or clients
- Oversaw all aspects of AP, AR and fixed assets
- Prepared monthly journal entries, depreciation schedules, sales and bank reports
- Compiled information and presented monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements
- Juggled multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously – went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure clients have the utmost satisfaction