This technical Product Manager has more than 20 years of experience leading the product management lifecycle from ideation through to delivery and commercialization. Recent experience includes leading product development in both agile and traditional methodologies and directing a large group of technical product managers during a global transformation from traditional project-centric to Agile and product-centric methodologies. Systems experience includes SAP, Microsoft Azure and Snowflake.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed continuous product development, support and maintenance for a line of 13 Global IT products, supported analytics, data integration and data quality
- Managed the evolution of modern integration platforms supporting enterprise data strategy, reusable data products and advanced analytics in the areas of sales, marketing and sustainability
- Led the roll-out of business processes across five regions, following BPMN 2.0 (U.S., Europe, Canada, Latin America, and MEA)
- Managed the implementation and integration of corporate applications, such as CRM, ERP, project management, business planning and reporting
- Developed three products, strategy and roadmaps
- Led and development teams in U.S., Spain, Germany, and Canada