This strong Payroll/Benefits Specialist has a bachelor’s degree and 7 years of HR and Payroll experience. Industry experience includes hospitality and professional services. Systems experience includes FrontPage, Peachtree, Adobe Reader X, Adobe Photoshop CS, QuickBooks, ADP Workforce Now and ADP TotalSource platform, POS and other payroll systems, and Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Handled payroll processing & payroll related issues for for over 800 employees and all entities
- Accomplished report tasks needed for any level employee in the company
- Reviewed new hire paperwork with new employees, as well as processed new hires into ADP system
- Assisted accounting team with year-end processing including payroll processing, filling ALFAC, FSA and Flex plan processing for W2s
- Assisted Assistant HR Manager with any duties such as planning special events, creating procedures, etc.
- Provided assistance to HR team with new hire orientation, open enrollment, 401K enrollment, etc.
- Tactfully and persuasively dealt with assigned clients or clients calling in the phone line
- Assisted clients with new hire registration in ADP platform
- Processed and assisted Payroll with compliance
- Assisted clients with existing PTO Setup/Accrual Inquiries and or change in policies
- Managed profile updates, I9 updates, workers compensation code updates
- Managed Employee/Administrator Login Issues, E-Verify Case Inquiries/E-Verify Setup
- Made personal changes for employees in system ex: direct deposit, W4, updating I9 information
- Kept record of expired documents for I9
- Managed Employee/Company level Address Changes, Payroll/Report Delivery Inquiries
- Managed S-Corp Health Insurance/Disability Taxable Value Recording/Inquiries
- Managed Employee Termination Entry Guidance, Benefits adjustments/research
- Practiced strong customer service by assisting with client base of 120 as well as other clients of my colleagues