This certified Internal Auditor/PMP with a bachelor’s degree in Finance and a master’s degree in International Business has more than 5 years of experience in both corporate and public accounting. Recent experience includes managing multiple quality assurance projects reviewing audit issue validation and risk assessment. Systems experience includes Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
Additional qualifications include:
- Worked on an Audit Committee and managed executive reporting and regulatory relations for global operations
- Performed SOX testing for a variety of clients in industries including industrial manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, insurance and HR/payroll
- Managed client interviews, process flow documentation, transactional testing and report writing
- Acted as the project manager for a targeted external review
- Managed, mentored and trained staff over the course of several engagements/projects
- Assured accordance with U.S. GAAP and internal controls, SOX compliance