This strategic and technical Interim CFO with an MBA and bachelor’s degree from Harvard University brings more than 20 years of experience within finance. Expertise includes global financial operations and control, budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning and management, financial management, financial and operational auditing, risk assessment and anti-fraud management, financial analysis, variance analysis and explanation, financial reporting, and system implementation, integration and enhancement. Industry experience includes pharmaceuticals, nonprofits, real estate, information technology, education, civil engineering, e-commerce and Big 4.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Evaluated back-office processes and automated them while saving money and time
- Prevented a fraud of over $600 million by spearheading a cross-functional team to implement effective anti-fraud programs; also deployed advanced auditing skills that led to the annual recovery of $40 million
- Implemented innovative blueprint based on monthly financial analysis of key business and performance indicators alongside variance and trend analysis; presented weekly KPI analysis and reporting to operations team; achieved smooth financial payment by quantifying and mitigating the root causes of manual points refunds
- Reduced accounting headcount from three to one resulting in a 41% decrease in accounting costs
- Redesigned a health care strategy to offer free health care to all employees while generating $250,000 in annual savings