This strong FP&A Manager has 20 years of experience in finance, specializing in liaising the IT and Finance functions together. Recent experience includes process improvements, leveraging current data in traditional financial systems, building interactive tools, optimizing the business-user experience and implementing ERP integrations. Industry experience includes retail, computer software, hospital & health care, insurance and financial services. Systems experience includes Planful Host Analytics, Spotlight, Oracles, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Cognos, Essbase, Hyperion, Concur, Determine and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Guided monthly reporting including managing month-end close, placing asset in service and accruing for services rendered on operation and project reporting
- Modeled from concept to implementation to ongoing maintenance
- Provided details to high-level management on OpEx, EBITDA and capital spending
- Built operational tools and templates for monthly and annual usage such as monthly and annual strategic plan
- Streamlined monthly processes to provide more time for analysis and reporting
- Used SDLC and Agile project methodology to account for using GAAP