This solid FP&A Director/MBA has extensive experience in strategic and operational finance within large and small firms. Recent experience includes creating a robust audit process for a $5 billion manufacturing firm. Industry experience includes manufacturing, financial services and distribution. Systems experience includes Hyperion, SmartView, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Anaplan, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed analytics by creating and standardizing financial models and reporting operational results including performance metrics, for over 60 distribution centers, at a $30 billion organization
- Oversaw corporate-level forecasting and budgeting at a $500 million food services company as the company navigated an exit strategy due to commodity pricing issues
- Counseled the CFO on options such as divestiture, downsizing and bankruptcy and ultimately helped maintain liquidity during the sale and wind down of the company
- Streamlined the forecasting and monthly close reporting processes at a $4 billion food manufacturing company as part of the supply chain finance group
- Managed financial statement analysis and reporting, pricing/costing and capital processes including ROI/IRR modeling for acquisitions and major real estate development processes