This bilingual (English & Spanish) Financial Controller with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting has 15 years of experience in financial management and auditing. Industry experience includes Construction. Systems experience includes QuickBooks, Sage 300 CRE, Computer Ease and Accubuild, AS400 ERP (Map Pac 38) and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Prepared annual budget and presented monthly financial statements according to GAAP to the Board; presented and signed the financial statements of the company; prepared cash flow forecast
- Led the annual audits of Workers Compensation and General Liability and any issue involving government and the presentation of the financial position of the company to third parties including banking institutions, bonding companies and creditors
- Used statistical analysis to identify, estimate, summarize and answer key questions related to trends and rates used by estimating on bidding and project management on the assessment of estimated cost to complete
- Developed and implemented internal control policies and procedures related to separation of duties, physical control and authorizations levels
- Monitored accounting tasks including job cost, equipment and insurance allocations, payroll, cash management, AP and AR
- Versed in ERP systems, IFRS and GAAP