Finance Transformation/SEC Consultant
This highly experienced Finance Transformation/SEC consultant has a strong background in accounting and finance transformation. Expertise includes managing the accounting function, monthly close processes and SEC reporting. Systems experience includes SAP, Workiva, Dynamics GP, Blackline and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Prepared complex footnotes and disclosures with a high degree of competence showcasing knowledge of U.S. GAAP and diligence with internal controls
- Managed end-to-end accounting operations including month-end close, cash management and treasury
- Managed accounting operations team including general ledger mappings, consolidations, financials statements, P&L and overall financial reporting execution of IPO for the first 10K for SEC filing
- Consolidated financial statements in compliance with IFRS, executed global mapping for the GL to prepare financials for new acquisitions and partnered closely with the executive team to overcome audit discrepancies
- Led the training and standardization of global GL reconciliations per U.S. GAAP & IFRS