This strong Finance Manager, MBA, has an extensive background in finance and accounting and with successful career accomplishments. Recent experience includes complex accounting systems, improved processes and reduced/eliminated manual work environments. Systems experience includes SAP, SAP BPC, Oracle, Hyperion/Essbase, Cognos, PeopleSoft and advanced Excel (complex nested if/than statements).
Additional qualifications include:
- Led contract review and subsequent revenue recognition process mapping at the granular detail level and partnered with various global departments for successful integration of new products across multiple disparate systems
- Led the long-range plan of a $27 billion retail segment including P&L support, creating and managing daily sales forecasting through automated financial models and systemic reporting, and tracking $40 million in comprehensive operational cost saving initiatives
- Led the annual planning and complex monthly forecasting for a Japanese manufacturer of medical device equipment
- Served as the power user within SAP and SAP BPC; led, trained and mentored the accounting teams within various modules, developed standardized processes, was the advisor and liaison with the audit teams
- Identified business units trends in the growth/acquisition phase and provided due diligence and created full P&Ls on several acquisitions
- Created a robust profitability financial model tool with various drivers for multiple ad hoc inquiries on scenario modeling, long-range planning and risk analyses for estimated financial impacts