This accomplished Finance Executive with a bachelor’s degree in Commerce has more than 15 years of progressive experience in both large and smaller corporations. Recent experience includes focusing efforts on process improvement and efficacy. Industry experience includes health care, big 4, large, publicly traded companies and consulting services. Systems experience includes Oracle, IBM AS400, Timberline, Deltek, Elite, Great Plaines and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Implemented software and collaborated with operations teams to best understand and navigate through financials
- Restarted and reenergized a subsidiary that was underperforming
- Led a new initiative and set up new processes and procedures for the nephrology medical practice; identified cost savings by negotiating with vendors, and identifying over-billing of $100,000
- Reduced the month-end close from 7 days to 4 and grew the team from 5 to 30, including a director and 2 managers
- Traveled domestically and internationally setting up internal audits with clients