This accomplished Finance Director with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and an MBA has broad finance and accounting experience. Recent experience includes driving improvements, streamlining processes, reducing costs, designing/implementing systems, leading and developing high-performing staff, and providing higher-quality information to guide executive decisions. Industry experience includes technology, energy and automotive in small, medium and large businesses up to $16 billion. Systems experience includes Hyperion, Tableau and Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, index match, basic macros).
Additional qualifications include:
- Partnered with leadership to drive results that met quarterly targets and annual results
- Partnered with executive leadership and multiple levels of management on all aspects of company finances, capital expenditures, debt and equity funding
- Managed finance-related projects, identified and implemented process improvements
- Developed, prepared and analyzed financial reports based on actual, forecast and budget data
- Created consolidated financial reporting model, including international subsidiaries
- Developed ad hoc reports to support external investor requests, banking requirements and insurance analysis