Senior Accounting/Finance Consultant
This results-oriented Director of Finance/FP&A with a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in Finance has more than 25 years of experience within Fortune 500 corporations, private-equity firms and public-sector government entities. Recent experience includes providing analytical support and performing internal audits. Systems experience includes Oracle, JD Edwards, Demantra, SAP, Workday, Logility, HFM, Cognos, Teradata, SQL Server, Hyperion Planning, PeopleSoft, Essbase and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Performed month-end close and delivered variance explanations and summary reporting to senior management
- Led conversion from SAP to Oracle
- Built high-performance teams and implemented financial strategies and policies
- Managed FP&A, revenue and margin forecasting, internal controls and compliance, team leadership, strategic planning, SOP process implementation and P&Ls
- Led process improvements, managed data warehouse and architecture and managed product lifecycle