145333 | Contract
This accomplished Corporate Controller, CPA, CIA, CRMA, has more than 20 years of experience in both corporate finance and public accounting roles. Expertise includes SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions, risk assessments, management reporting, internal audit, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance, strategic planning and change management. Industry experience includes manufacturing, technology, transportation and distribution. System experience includes SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, Workiva, Dynamics, JD Edwards and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Performed monthly financial reviews of corporate departments, reviewed and updated SOX controls quarterly, and prepared reporting unit balance sheets for ASC 350 Intangibles, Goodwill, and Other Long Lived asset testing
- Consolidated global monthly financial reporting, SEC Reporting including forms 10K, 10Q, and 8Q, coordinated internal and external audit reviews and ensured all SOX compliance for external reporting
- Coordinated annual impairment reviews with outside consultants; conducted and documented quarterly impairment reviews for management and external auditors
- Supervised a $58 million laser-printed wristband acquisition; purchased accounting under ASC 850 and negotiated $3 million of the purchase acquisition adjustments with the seller
- 5+years of Oracle experience leading a world-wide implementation