This highly efficient Controller/CPA with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Accounting has significant experience in accounting and audit with publicly-traded firms including the Big 4. Expertise includes leading the accounting and external reporting teams in monthly, quarterly and yearly close, and managing the consolidation and reporting functions. Industry experience crypto, SaaS, professional services and technology. Systems experience includes Oracle, SAP, Blackline and advanced Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Led the accounting and external reporting teams in monthly, quarterly and yearly close, consolidation and reporting functions for multiple clients
- Developed, maintained and implemented technical accounting policies and procedures in accordance with U.S. GAAP and the latest regulatory guidance for multiple startups
- Mentored team members by helping to develop professional goals and providing the guidance and feedback needed to achieve those goals
- Ensured partnerships with external auditors and third-party specialists in execution of quarterly reviews and annual audits for multiple clients
- Prepared the annual budget, supported schedules and monitored cash requirements to maintain adequate funds
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, SEC (10Q, 10K), SOX