This strategic Controller is a financial and accounting consultant with 20 years of experience leading corporate and international accounting teams and processes. Expertise includes being the top accounting individual at multiple, large, private and public companies, including $250 million+ business units. Industry experience includes Fortune 500 manufacturing companies.
Additional qualifications include:
- Started out in Cost Accounting and moved through Payroll, Fixed Assets, Financial Ops, and Controllership roles
- Streamlined processes, created efficiencies and enhancements, and led system conversions
- Performed at both high strategic levels in transformation but also performed hands-on accounting, journal entries and reconciliations
- Led a project team designing and implementing Microsoft D365 and SAP with two companies: addressing internal controls, data integrity, segregation of duties, comprehensive financial reporting and adherence to corporate policies and governmental regulations
- Led month-end close, GL activities, financial reporting, fixed assets, AP, AR, treasury, banking, budgeting and forecasting
- Heavy international exposure including IFRS/GAAP accounting and managing global business solutions teams