This techical Business Analyst has 7+ years of experience covering the complete software development lifecycle. Recent experience includes managing the analysis and documentation for multiple products with complex inter-dependencies among different scrum teams comprised of internal and external resources. Industry experience includes service, pharmaceutical and retail.
Additional qualifications include:
- Gathered requirements from business stakeholders across marketing, product and inventory management in an agile environment
- Successfully converted all requirements into Epics, breaking them down into user stories and creating acceptance criteria with the necessary details for the development team and QA
- Maintained a healthy backlog with at least two sprints worth of stories groomed and ready for the development team to pick up anytime
- Functioned as the liaison between the vendor side scrum expert and QA to make sure acceptance criteria were documented correctly and all testing scenarios were covered
- Refined user stories working with business and technical stakeholders, and ensured all relevant details were added to the stories as needed by the development team
- Identified, captured and translated high-level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements into epics, user stories with BDD driven acceptance criteria