Accounting & Treasury Consultant
This bilingual (English and Spanish) Accounting & Treasury Consultant with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting has more than 16 years of experience in U.S. GAAP, GL accounting and auditing. Recent experience includes preparing financial statements, budget forecasts and month-end close. Systems experience includes QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, TripsWare, MAS 500, Visio, Project and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Prepared and managed year-end 1099s for submission to the Internal Revenue Service
- Led the implementation of companywide expense and invoice tracking system with training of all company personnel
- Integrated and trained more than 20 clients on an improved accounting workflow increasing efficiency by 50%
- Managed all allocations, payments and collections for more than 30 portfolio companies
- Audited clients current accounting structure and consulted on proper internal controls