This detail-oriented Accounting Manager with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting has extensive experience in the accounting and finance function. Recent experience includes budgeting, general ledger analysis, financial statement preparation, tax reporting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections, fixed asset and cash management. Industry experience includes manufacturing, food and gas. Systems experience includes SAP, JD Edwards, QAD, QuickBooks, Hyperion, HFM, Infor-Syteline and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Performed monthly and yearly reporting for up to seven sites, including all monthly journal entries, review and preparation of balance sheet, P&L, equity, and investment in subsidiaries statements and cashflow statement
- Streamlined process of matching AP and AR offsets within the Intersystem clearing account
- Prepared quarterly tax estimates and annual tax packages for all legal entities and discontinued operations
- Tracked CIP, acquisition and disposal of fixed assets
- Implemented all accounting and electronic reconciliation processes related to accounts receivable