This strategic Accounting Manager with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a CPA with 10 years of experience. Recent experience includes maximizing financial direction and performance for multiple organizations by establishing proper accounting methods, implementing insightful financial policy and preparing accurate financial plans and reports. Industry experience includes financial services and education. Systems experience includes Asana, Visio, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce, Tableau and advanced Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Led SEC Reporting, ensured GAAP, FASB and IASB compliance in new business acquisitions, and managed IFRS/US GAAP conversions for financial reporting
- Prepared GLs and financial statements
- Served as trusted advisor and negotiator to executives, management teams, organizational partners, clients and relevant staff
- Inspired the identification of hidden opportunities and the development of innovative solutions by collaborating with key stakeholders
- Motivated teams to build consensus across multiple organizational levels and to achieve aggressive corporate goals