This up-and-coming Accountant/CPA with two master’s degrees has experience in corporate and top 10 public accounting. Expertise includes budgeting & forecasting, preparing of financial statements, balance sheets, P&L and statement of cash flows. Systems experience includes SAP, Quickbooks, Power BI, IDEA, CaseWare and heavy Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Prepared monthly general journal entries and provided accounting and analytical support to management during the month-end close process
- Prepared various balance sheets assigned accounts schedules and reconciled to the general ledger
- Supported budget and forecast activities to determine what caused a difference between plan vs. actual including explanations of variances
- Drafted non-issuer clients financial statements and footnotes and ensured conformity with U.S. GAAP
- Tested ASC 606 for issuers and non-issuers, which includes a percentage of completion schedules of a major reporting unit of a large, accelerated SEC filer
- Contributed to the budget process, working with managers of various departments to review historical activities, trends and future obligations