With the growing concerns associated with COVID-19, Brilliant is prepared to do everything we can to protect our internal employees, contractors and clients and minimize the risk of disruption to all our businesses.
We ask that you please take the necessary, proactive measures that Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend, in order to keep you and everyone around you protected.
Below are some useful tips for good health habits that you should begin to implement immediately at work and outside of work, if you have not already. These simple actions are recommended year-round for common illnesses but become even more vital with the coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 ft) with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect common areas.
- Use hand sanitizer after touching public surfaces and use disinfecting wipes in common areas.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze:
Preferred: Cough/sneeze into a tissue and immediately discard.
Alternate option: cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Do not share glasses, eating utensils, drink bottles etc.
- Clean your work space regularly with disinfectant wipes.
As always, Brilliant want to be the best partner possible to you and will work with you to do what we can to stay ahead of this global concern. For the latest information, please refer to the CDC.