Brilliant Management Resources
Brilliant™ Management Resources provides interim, bridge, and project resources with mid and senior level expertise in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, and financial systems.
Brilliant Management Resources are proven leaders in their fields of accounting, tax, finance, and business analytics. With an average of 15 plus years of experience, these industry experts are innovative change makers and collaborative problem solvers, and have all worked in corporate environments over the course of their careers.
Management consulting firms often adhere to strict methodologies and inflexible delivery teams for solving client problems. But what happens when these methodologies don't fit with the infinite varieties of people, systems, and processes in place within an organization? At best, delayed projects and decreased results. At worst these firms will leave a client with a plan, but will not institute lasting change. And without change, you really are back to square one, aren't you?
Brilliant Management Resources has a different philosophy and delivers a return on your investment by providing you with results driven senior level consultants, experts in their fields. You'll benefit from sustainable and autonomous results, and be supported in driving positive, long lasting change.
What to Expect from BrilliantManagement Resources
Practical corporate accounting and finance experience with:
- Technical accounting research
- Accounting, consolidations and reporting leadership, and execution
- Tax preparation, compliance, research, provisioning, and planning
- Financial modeling, reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analytics
- Pre and post ERP, GL, and BI systems support
- M&A integration, carve out, and opening balance sheet
- Project management, administration, and execution
When to Partner with Brilliant Management Resources
Brilliant Management Resources understands the value of what you do. We get to know you, and your company culture, and partner with you when you need help fast.
- Interim/Bridge Management and Back Filling – Proven consultants manage, lead, and execute a full-time leadership or execution role in any situation.
- Project Management – Quickly understand your requirements, draw from experience to provide guidance or support, and create an action plan to achieve results.
- Consultant-to-Hire – A percentage of our consultants are open to full time positions and can start immediately.