This strong Tax Associate with a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and a master’s degree in Taxation is in the process of becoming a CPA and has extensive experience in public accounting, consulting and technology firms around the world. Industry experience includes real estate, manufacturing and private equity.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed multiple workflows simultaneously from numerous partners, including federal and state tax work, along with special improvement projects
- Ensured all deliverables were met within the expected time frame
- Maintained a solid knowledge of accounting and tax laws and regulations on a federal, state and local level
- Involved in leading continuous improvement efforts, including automation initiatives to improve existing processes of the tax function
- Managed general ledger, close process, reconciliations, internal audits and all other ad-hoc requests