This bilingual (English & Spanish) Staff Accountant has extensive experience in full-cycle accounting management. Expertise includes developing and implementing accounting and financial systems, processes and controls that enhance business profitability. Systems experience includes Infor Lawson Accounts Payable, Coupa invoices and expense reports module, Yardi, Rent Manager and Restaurant 365.
Additional qualifications include:
- Posted and reviewed a variety of expense accounts, recorded journals for accruals as needed, and reclassed entries
- Assisted the Comptroller with monthly closing and all other general ledger duties; reported all accruals for the closing month
- Calculated the catering manager’s commissions, calculated the restaurant and bar employee tips and gratuities generated their distribution reports, and issued their payments semi-weekly
- Performed bank reconciliations for numerous bank accounts, posted debits and balanced outstanding items
- Assisted the regional manager with closing, provided all financial information and discussed any discrepancies