This talented Senior Accountant/MBA has extensive experience in the accounting function. Expertise includes managing month-end close accounting in complex environments, providing support for new lease accounting standards and maintaining fixed assets. Systems experience includes Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Sage, Hyperion, NetSuite, Salesforce and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Managed accounts payable, account receivable, consolidated entities, intercompany, financial reporting, payroll and managed high transaction volume month-end close
- Managed and participated in the month-end close for various clients including high-volume journal entries, AP, AR, balance sheet account reconciliations, variance analyses, bank covenant support to treasury and financial reporting
- Managed fixed asset accounting including depreciation schedules, amortization tables and the subsequent journal entries
- Reviewed all additions/retirements and any leasehold improvements routinely
- Brought process improvement and structure to AP and AR groups including process implementation, workflow assignments, approval grids, chart of accounts and provided templates for batch uploads