209366 | Contract
This strong Senior Accountant with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Accounting and Finance has extensive experience in SEC Reporting and month-end close. Recent experience includes a two-year assignment supporting an accounting team during a system implementation and an SEC Reporting consulting engagement. Systems experience includes SAP, HFM and Workiva.
Additional qualifications include:
- Supported and completed SEC Reporting, month-end and year-end close processes and compiled management reporting
- Supported the SEC reporting process by preparing schedules for footnotes and disclosures, as well as updating schedules in Workiva
- Focused on footnotes related to asset retirement obligations, contractual obligations, pensions and loss contingencies
- Performed research on accounting matters including asset retirement obligations and environmental reporting requirements
- Evaluated implications of ASC 842 by reviewing lease agreements and invoices to identify any discrepancies