This motivated and bilingual (English & Spanish) Recent Graduate earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance and is pursuing a master’s degree In Business Analytics. Recent experience includes an Accounting Assistant working on large data spreadsheets and reporting. Systems experience includes QuickBooks (desktop and online), Microsoft Suite including Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables).
Additional qualifications include:
- Matched, batched and coded all vendor invoices into the system
- Processed weekly check runs on all outstanding vendor invoices
- Reconciled all new vendor statements weekly and requested any outstanding documents when not reconciled
- Compiled all customer information and outstanding bill due via Excel to condense and give accounts receivable team more real-time aging reporting
- Provided refunds or credits memos to customers averaging 90 per day
- Helped the purchasing department create purchase orders