Financial Systems Manager
This highly motivated Financial Systems Manager with a bachelor’s degree in Finance has extensive experience in the finance function. Recent experience includes financial planning and analysis, forecasting, compliance, application/process improvements, finance system troubleshooting, Agile/Scrum methodology, ERP Systems implementations, SEC reporting, accounting and automation. Systems experience includes Alteryx, SQL, Tableau, Hyperion Brio, Visual Basic, Essbase, Concur, Avid, Oracle Financials, Yardi, Sage 300, JD Edwards, Power BI, Kofax, Workday, Adaptive, Convey 1099, Kapta, Python, HTML, Java, Peoplesoft. SAP 4 Hana and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Developed and managed financial applications to support accounting department functions comprised of 120 end-users
- Oversaw automation of closing and reconciliation processes, used disruptive technologies entailing advanced robotic process through SQL, macros, and visual basic coding, data blending, and spatial, predictive, and advanced analytics with Alteryx and oversaw front-end reporting through Tableau
- Partnered with accounting and operational teams to implement new system that streamlined closings and improved SEC reporting, and used artificial intelligence to reduce reporting time by one day
- Used SSRS SQL downloaded data for external reporting and implemented several alternatives of sources for visualization
- Developed case scenarios for issues that arose from everyday JDE application accounting use and provided resolution through modifications to actual code (Java and C++)