This proven Controller has an extensive background in public and corporate accounting. Expertise includes month-end close, standard costing, variance analysis and KPI reporting. Industry experience includes manufacturing. Systems experience includes SAP, NetSuite, Adaptive Insights and Excel.
Additional qualifications include:
- Led the full cycle month-end close on NetSuite performed and reviewed the journal entries and account reconciliations
- Managed the treasury functions of AP/AR and created systemic reporting for senior leadership
- Managed the ERP migration from proprietary software to NetSuite including chart of account mapping, report creation, general ledger and subsidiary ledger reconciliations and UAT testing before going live
- Instituted a cycle count program in addition to the annual physical inventory count which ultimately reduced the significant scrap variance adjusted annually
- Created product costing models as an Interim Cost Accounting Manager which included working closely with engineers for manufacturing time studies using the Build of Materials, labor and all indirect/direct costing
- Detailed models included subcomponents in order to allocate the direct overhead (based on the labor expected) and indirect cost which was categorized within the general ledger with a unique identifier to isolate easier during data analysis and reporting to senior leadership