Finding New Career Opportunities
Brilliant Financial Search is a leader specializing in recruiting accounting and finance professionals for top companies.
Our recruiters are proven leaders in their fields of accounting and finance with an average of 10 years of experience. As a result, they have access to talent you are not able to access anywhere else, and since they are former hiring managers, they are able to help you define your hiring needs, as well as recruit, evaluate, and identify the most appropriate candidate. They will help you find the right person for your organization, deliver a lower overall cost, and improve your bottom line.
Brilliant Financial Search provides service to a number of industries including:
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Real estate
Brilliant Financial Search custom designs your search requirements, ensuring our services and your goals mirror each other.
Contingency searches are appropriate when:
- The position you're hiring for is below mid-level management.
- You expect a high number of qualified candidates for the position.
- There are multiple positions available.
- You are testing the waters, and will upgrade talent on your team only if the right candidate is available.
- You want to compare other candidates to someone you have already identified through other sources, to be sure you have the right person.
Retained Searches are appropriate when:
- The position you're hiring for is mid-level management to CFO.
- The position is at an executive (or senior) level.
- The skill sets you require are scarce in the market.
- You need dedicated resources for your hiring needs.
- You want a strategy/plan for identifying, screening, evaluating, and hiring the proper candidate.
- Market feedback, including candidate names sourced and screened, is an important part of your search.
- You are interested in potential candidates outside your local market.
- The position urgently needs to be filled.
Wondering which search service is right for you? No problem, we're here to help. Please contact us to discuss whether contingency or retained search is right for your hiring needs.