|Job Number: ||119995 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Palm Beach, FL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||01/28/2019 |
A growing Real Estate organization is seeking a strong Lease Accountant to join its progressive firm. The Lease Accountant will participate in the lease accounting behind every component of assigned portfolios of properties including addressing the many financial requirements needed to buy and sell real estate.
• Abstract and process leases, including amendments and modifications.
• Monitor and Expire Renewal Options.
• Process Holdover Amendments and Move Outs.
• Timely processing of all billings, including CTI recoveries and overage rents, in accordance with lease language.
• Administer and follow up on collection of missing sales reporting for overage billings.
• Assist with collections and reconciliations of receivables.
• Process tenant allowance requests, deposit refunds and other tenant payments.
• Participate in revenue budget process.
• Assist with audit and lender requests.
• Provide support for acquisitions and dispositions.
• Provide statistical operating data.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 2 years of related accounting experience with demonstrated progression.
• Real Estate Industry experience required.
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with Yardi preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities