Chief Financial Officer
|Job Number: ||119994 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Northlake, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||01/28/2019 |
A stable organization that is a leader in its industry is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join its executive team. This organization has an incredibly strong revenue base and a track record of excellence. The CFO will be responsible for leading and managing the Accounting and Finance (hands on) functions.
• Managing the monthly accounting close process including the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reporting, and analysis.
• All day to day accounting functions such as billing, accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable, and payroll.
• In addition, procurement, information technology, facilities management and human resources.
• Leading the annual budgeting and planning process.
• Leading the risk management function, including the maintenance and renewal of insurance policies.
• Oversee the annual tax and external audit function.
• Oversee the treasury function, including monitoring cash position and managing banking relationships.
• Managing, training and developing all accounting and finance staff
• Evaluate, improve upon, design, and implement internal controls
• Implement measures to reduce costs and improve overall profitability of company
• Help lead all phases of acquisition activity by the company, including participating in due diligence.
• Participating in long term planning sessions with executive team
• Responsibility for administration and compliance of human resources related to all internal employees.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
• Minimum of 15 years of Accounting experience is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of prior CFO experience required
• CPA and/or MBA preferred
• Strong organizational, leadership, and strategic thinking skills required
• Strong communication skills required, both written and verbal
Apply Now Back to Opportunities