|Job Number: ||119993 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Northbrook, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: || |
|Job Post Date: ||01/28/2019 |
An industry leading organization is looking for a Credit Analyst to join its accounting team. The Credit Analyst will be responsible for analyzing customer financial conditions and authorizing customer credit lines consistent with company policies.
• Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines
• Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
• Analyze customer financial statements.
• Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
• Reconcile customer statements/billings
• Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
• Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
• Provide customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
• Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
• Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
• Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred
• 1 years of related credit analysis and financial statement analysis experience required
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have strong attention to detail
Apply Now Back to Opportunities