|Job Number: ||119992 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||01/28/2019 |
A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Treasury Analyst to join its finance team. The Treasury Analyst will support the cash management and treasury reporting function of the organization.
• Cash reporting and positioning, forecasting, short term liquidity management, ACH/wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account set up, administration and maintenance.
• Enhance and maintain long term and short term cash forecast. Provide actual, forecast and budget variance analysis for short term and long term cash forecast.
• Analyze bank fees and banking relationships to reduce costs and support banking relationships.
• Prepare monthly Borrowing Base Certificate for ABL and assist with bank audits. Prepare quarterly compliance certificates for management review.
• Prepare lease versus buy analysis, develop options and recommend appropriate financing actions.
• Maintain related documentation to ensure compliance with Treasury Controls. Ensure adequate fraud prevention tools are active on each of the company&39;s bank accounts.
• Partner with A/R, A/P and IT to understand and execute successful bank file transmissions. Evaluate best practices for transmissions. Ensure cash transactions are correctly interfaced to GL and Accounts Receivable.
• Assist Manager of Treasury Reporting and FP&A with developing key inputs into Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow for annual plan. Understand and follow procedures and processes around month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activity.
• Manage preparation of Treasury reporting package/dashboard. Assist with Cash Accounting questions and reconciliation items. Assist with semiannual bank meetings.
• Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 3 years of related treasury experience with demonstrated progression
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Large company experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
• Excellent communication skills
Apply Now Back to Opportunities