QA Engineer (Lead)
|Job Number: ||119875 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Technology Staffing |
|Job Location: ||Deerfield, IL |
|Job Type: ||Contract |
|Degree: || |
|Job Post Date: ||12/17/2018 |
Our client is looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for managing all IT-related security and safety issues within the company. The client is a North American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers, based in the suburbs of Chicago, IL. They are the global leader in turning natural gas into nitrogen. They employ 3,000 people in nine countries throughout the world. The QA Engineer is a 3 month contract role located in Deerfield, IL.
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
• Create Quality Assurance plan to be reviewed & approved with project stakeholders.
• Design & execute test cases
• Conduct UAT and get the UAT sign off
• Conduct defect triage calls with project team
• Update test cases & test execution in HP ALM
• Prepare the test result report & give a walkthrough to project stakeholders
• Use existing automated script to run the regression test
• Prepare test strategy for Workday major releases
• Work with the BA to gather the test requirements
• Perform mobility test as and when required
QA Engineer Requirements:
• 3 years of hands-on experience as QA
• 2 years of Workday testing experience preferred.
• Familiarity with best practices in software QA
• Knowledge of test automation.
• Ability to ensure end-to-end test activities for BAU workday projects which includes but not limited to test planning, creating test artifacts, test execution, result documentation and obtaining sign offs.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities