Business Development Manager
|Job Number: ||119797 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: || |
|Job Post Date: ||12/05/2018 |
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Initiate and develop client relationships in order to generate Client visits for the Financial Staffing Division of Brilliant.
SUMMARY: The Business Development Manager:
• Blends client research with networking and relationship building to maintain consistent new business opportunities in the form of client visits.
• Consistently achieves monthly business development activity goals.
• Prospects outbound clients using email campaigns, cold calling and follow-up phone conversations to secure client visits.
• Collaborates with internal business units to leverage existing client relationships.
• Builds and manages a target list of client companies and hiring managers in multiple verticals.
• Utilizes and optimizes all social media outlets to maximize client research.
• Documents all aspects of business development and client communication activities in CRM/HRM system.
• Maintains, develops and executes inbound marketing campaigns
• Targets, identifies and inputs new business leads into our database
• Helps build and maintain relationships with industry experts to create thought leadership articles.
• Maintains and develops a thought leadership library.
In addition to the above, the Business Development Manager also:
• Provides industry best practices and suggestions to clients relating to resource trends, options and alternatives.
• Actively participates in training/practice relating to all aspects of business development.
A. BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelors Degree required..
Apply Now Back to Opportunities