Manager Financial Systems
|Job Number: ||119794 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Lake Forest, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors Degree |
|Job Post Date: ||12/05/2018 |
A dynamic global organization is seeking a strong Manager Financial Systems to join its progressive corporate finance team. The Manager Financial Systems will report functionally to the finance organization and be a liaison between IT and Accounting/Finance in the improvement, enhancement, and implementation in financial systems (SAP).
• Support the Financial Reporting and FP&A groups in resolving problems to systems and/or reconciliations. This includes primary analysis and initial interface with the business to diagnose problems and identify potential system or business process solutions.
• Successfully interact with the software development team on all issues related to the on-going management of the Financial System applications and mid-office systems
• Create Ad-hoc reports to assist the month end close process
• Interact with technical development and data warehousing teams when required to develop custom reporting, ensure data integrity in the warehouse, or streamlining existing processes
• Perform detailed data analysis and present findings in a cohesive, high impact format to drive and inform business and technical decisions, and to estimate the impact of upstream data changes or user-requested enhancements
• Assist in establishing prioritization and scope of multiple tasks and projects impacting the accounting and finance teams
• Work with accounting, development and operations to identify opportunities and develop strategies to streamline operations of the business, reduce cost of processing transactions as well as deliver reporting needed to account for the transactions.
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Accounting and Finance
• 5 years of experience possessing a mix of accounting as well as Business Systems Analysis experience supporting financial environments
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must
• Experience in design and implementation of financial/accounting mid office systems between the production application and the ERP system.
• Ability to effectively translate technical information to non-technical individuals a must
• Prior experience with systems supporting high volume supplier payments a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills to accounting team as well as senior management
Apply Now Back to Opportunities