|Job Number: ||119784 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Chicago, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Associates Degree Accounting |
|Job Post Date: ||12/05/2018 |
A large professional services organization is seeking a qualified Billing Manager to join its A/R team. The Billing Manager will be responsible for monthly close, reporting, overseeing and resolving billing errors and researching distribution issues.
• Resolves billing issues including pricing, quantities or weight discrepancies.
• Assists in monthly close and daily reporting.
• Contacts customers and/or sales to identify issues.
• Researches overpayment and unused credits.
• Reporting credits created and look to improve billing issues.
• Will oversee the billing coordinators.
• Bachelor&39;s degree with emphasis in Business or Accounting preferred
• 8 years of experience in billing required
• Strong process improvement and change management skills.
• Experience managing a team.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and other business system tools.
• Experience with SAP or other large ERP systems preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast placed environment.
• Must be an independent thinker, team player and be able to problem solve.
Apply Now Back to Opportunities