|Job Number: ||119758 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Boca Raton, FL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: ||Bachelors in Accounting |
|Job Post Date: ||11/30/2018 |
A growing, dynamic organization is seeking a strong Tax Accountant to join its corporate tax team. The Tax Accountant will report to the VP Tax and will be responsible for tax compliance, accounting, and research/planning in various federal, state, and international areas.
• Help prepare Federal, State, and International tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments at the corporate level and for related subsidiaries.
• Review, prepare, document and organize tax workpapers for income and franchise tax returns.
• Respond to taxing authority notices on tax matters.
• Maintain tax calendar to assure all tax returns and tax payments are filed timely.
• Perform tax research for tax audit defense and state tax law updates.
• Interact with each entity’s accounting department to gather the necessary financial information for tax returns and tax estimates compliance.
• Prepare tax information request package for each entity.
• Assist in review of annual tax provision calculation and ASC740 analysis.
• Assist in federal and state tax audit defense.
• Improve and coordinate processes related to fixed asset maintenance for tax books.
• Update and maintain tax preparation software.
• Identify and coordinate tax savings opportunities in non-income tax areas (e.g. property, sales and use, payroll).
• Bachelor&39;s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Master&39;s Degree in Accounting or Tax a plus
• Minimum 2 years&39; tax experience required
• Experience in both public accounting and industry experience are preferred
• C.P.A. preferred
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
• Detail oriented; strong research and analytical skills.
• Excellent writing and communication skills and interpersonal skills; solid team player
Apply Now Back to Opportunities