Accounts Receivable Specialist
|Job Number: ||119755 |
|Offered Through: ||Brilliant Financial Search |
|Job Location: ||Bartlett, IL |
|Job Type: ||Permanent |
|Degree: || |
|Job Post Date: ||11/30/2018 |
An industry leading organization is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join its accounting team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving discrepancies.
• Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Post revenue by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
• Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, and credit line while coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts.
• Coordinate monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verify totals and prepare report.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred
• 2 years of related accounts receivable experience required
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have strong attention to detail
Apply Now Back to Opportunities